I recently added even more pages to Twitter Just for Writers, bringing it to 52 pages. And it’s Free for you.
Grab a copy of your 52-page eBook on Twitter today. In Twitter Just for Writers you’ll find:
- Easy to follow instructions on how you can get started.
- Instructions on how to devise a password that will never be hacked.
- Terms and special hashtags just for authors like you.
- A list of applications to use with Twitter.
- Advice on how to select your username and write your bio. (So many authors get this wrong.)
- Plus guidelines for advanced users!
“Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo, or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprint and personal brand.” Amy Jo Martin
Take Care of These Basics Before You Start
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a series of web-based strategies designed to increase visitors to your website so that your website will place well in Google searches. Historically, SEO has been used heavily to boost traffic to websites. But guess what? Social media has become increasingly important in any SEO formula.
In January of 2015, Shareaholic wrote on its blog, “The shift from search to social isn’t just in progress: it’s already here.” Shareaholic credited eight websites with referring the most traffic, and among those are Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as YouTube and Google+.These 8 social media sites refers the most traffic @CaballoFrancesClick To Tweet
How to Get Started
As you sign up for Twitter and other social media channels, you’ll need to decide on a username and a unique password.