I just did it again. I added even more pages to Twitter Just for Writers, bringing it to 52 pages. And it’s Free for you.
Grab a copy of your 52-page eBook on Twitter today. In Twitter Just for Writers you’ll find:
- Easy to follow instructions on how you can get started.
- Instructions on how to devise a password that will never be hacked.
- Terms and special hashtags just for authors like you.
- A list of applications to use with Twitter.
- Advice on how to select your username and write your bio. (So many authors get this wrong.)
- Plus guidelines for advanced users!
Download your FREE copy now. (Why wait?)
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
― Michael Altshuler
The new marketing dictum for selling your books or anything else is this: You don’t need to be everywhere; you need to be where your readers are.
Remember that. Otherwise, you’ll waste time. Focusing your energy and time on the social media websites where your readers network is your first rule.
There are plenty of experts who disagree with this theory. But think about it. No one has the time to be everywhere. Let me qualify that. If you have a virtual assistant, housekeeper, personal chef, and driver, you have the time to be everywhere online.
But Indie authors like you do everything themselves. To be economical, many writers create their book covers. Every author, once a book is published, then handles the marketing and publicity.Don't be everywhere; be where your readers are @CaballoFrancesClick To Tweet