Here’s another edition of my Indie Author Weekly Roundup of the week’s best posts. I hope you enjoy them. Meanwhile, I can’t help but mention that I’m thrilled that summer is here. In the summers, there’s time for dancing at outside concerts, doing the cycling I love, and of course, walking in the woods, which I do year-round but it’s fun to hike when it’s sunny. The more time I spend outdoors, the more creative I seem to be. Ideas for future books and blog posts seem to flow from my pen. Do you experience the same thing? Let me know, okay?
Indie Author Weekly Roundup
Social Media Smarty Pants Interviews Frances Caballo about Goodreads: Here are the show notes:
- Three smarty pants tips every author needs for Goodreads.
- The importance of Goodreads groups and one that authors should get into.
- What is Goodreads Deals and why you should consider it.
- Why audience is important when it comes to choosing a social media channel.
- Facebook ads pros and cons.
- Who Frances follows on social media for expert advice.