I recently added even more pages to Twitter Just for Writers, bringing it to 52 pages. And it’s Free for you.
Grab a copy of your 52-page eBook on Twitter today. In Twitter Just for Writers you’ll find:
- Easy to follow instructions on how you can get started.
- Instructions on how to devise a password that will never be hacked.
- Terms and special hashtags just for authors like you.
- A list of applications to use with Twitter.
- Advice on how to select your username and write your bio. (So many authors get this wrong.)
- Plus guidelines for advanced users!
I enjoyed finding, reading, and learning from these posts this past week and I hope you like them as well.
Facebook: The World’s Largest Bookstore? by Digital Book World: “The big moneymaker (for Facebook) was its burgeoning video ad business. Facebook states that people are watching 100 million hours of video per day on its social platform. More than 500 million people watch Facebook video every day. Just let that sink in. Facebook isn’t simply a video discovery platform; it’s becoming the video discovery platform. And it’s still growing.” Note: This story is about the power of video and you will be amazed by the statistics. Get those book trailers rolling!More than 500 million people watch Facebook video every dayClick To Tweet