April 27, 2017 – Howard VanEs
Let’s Write Books, Inc. is a full-service publishing company specializing in working with independent authors. It’s mission is to help writers turn their manuscripts into books they can be proud of and to meet the desired goals of each author we work with.
Howard Allan VanEs, M.A. is the founder of Let’s Write Books, Inc. He takes great pride in providing an outstanding level of personal service while embracing the latest in publishing trends, tools, and modalities.
Howard has 27 years of writing experience in every format imaginable, including writing 25 books of his own as well as numerous books and information products for others.
His firm provides the following services: book design and publishing, eBook formatting, editing, ghostwriting, audiobook creation, and book marketing.
In this session, Howard will share his top book-selling strategies for a successful book launch.
After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the upcoming webinar’s details.
In case you’d like to plan ahead, here’s a list of future panelists:
- Helen Sedwick, attorney and publishing expert, May
- Nina Amir, nonfiction and certified high performance coach, June 1
- Chris Syme, social media expert, July
- Dave Chesson, developer of the Kindle Calculator and Kindle Rocket
- Michael Anderle, bestselling indie author
- Amy Collins, back by popular demand
Practical tips for marketing your books on the social web